MARKETING OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE COLUMBUS CHAMBER
Increase Your Visibility
The Columbus Chamber helps you connect with your next customers and business associates through marketing programs, unique partnership investment opportunities and peer-to-peer networking.
Leverage your Chamber membership to:
- Network. Members tell us networking is a top reason they join the Chamber. To help you build your business network, we conduct an average of 60 events each year, from the Annual Meeting and traditional Clambake, to professional development events and Young Professionals programs.
- Showcase your business in our online member directory. Each member receives a free listing in a searchable, multimedia business directory.
- Step into the spotlight. Each week, we feature a Member Spotlight on our blog. Spotlights also are promoted via LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
- Join the dialog. Connect with the Chamber and other members on LinkedIn (Columbus Chamber Members group), Twitter and Facebook.
- Become an Event Partner. Each year, popular Chamber events bring together thousands of Columbus' business and community leaders. Let's explore creative investment opportunities that promote your company before a receptive audience. Email Nancy Branter at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
- Advertise with the Chamber. Get your organization's message out by advertising in the Member Directory, the Member Connection e-newsletter or Columbus Region Logistics Council member e-newsletter. View our newsletter archive.
- Be recognized as a thought leader by contributing a "member insights" educational post for the Columbus Chamber blog, or a white paper for our new online thought leadership page.
- Share your news. Do you have a major product, employee or event announcement? Share it through our Submit Your Company News and events submission features. (Growth Connect and Elite Connect level member benefit.)
- Receive a special introduction. We'll be glad to introduce your business to as many as five Chamber member businesses of your choice. We will send each business a letter of introduction, written on your behalf and signed by a Chamber executive. (Growth Connect and Elite Connect level member benefit.) Email us at email@example.com to learn more about this opportunity.