- When: July 11, 2014 at 7:30am - 9:30am
The Renaissance Columbus Downtown - Grand Ballroom
50 N. Third St.
Columbus, OH 43215
- Event Type: Chamber
- Event Series: Retail Summit
What’s in Store: Design, Digital Convergence and Personalization
The Franklin County Board of Commissioners and the Columbus Chamber will hold the annual Franklin County Retail Summit Friday, July 11 at the Renaissance Columbus Downtown. REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN! The event will feature insights from industry experts.
- Results of the 2014 Franklin County Retail Report. Presented by Franklin County and the Columbus Chamber, Jung Kim, director of research, Columbus Chamber and Columbus 2020.
- Digital Convergence – Technology is Not the Strategy. Presented by Kim Bartley, vice president, marketing and menu development, White Castle.
- Store Design: Delivering an Experience. As e-commerce’s popularity increases, some web proponents predict physical storefronts may be nearing extinction. Store environments aren’t going anywhere soon but they can certainly benefit from reinvention. In order to thrive, retailers must re-imagine the experience. Presented by Diane Rambo, executive vice president, creative services and Michelle Isroff, director of retail, Big Red Rooster.
- Consumer Loyalty and Personalization. Presented by Leonard Jennings, senior director, loyalty solutions, Alliance Data Retail Services.
- The Development of Downtown: An Untapped Retail Market: Brief discussion on the untapped retail market within downtown Columbus and the increased demand that is coming with additional housing and office development as well as visitors to the area. Insights will also be shared on the established and emerging markets in other central city neighborhoods. By Marc Conte, deputy director of research, planning and facilities, Capital Crossroads SID.
Who Should Attend:
- Retail / Restaurant Executives
- Representatives of Industries that Serve Retail
- Local Economic Development Officers
- Anyone Interested in the Future of Retail
7:30 a.m.: Breakfast and Registration
8:00 – 9:30 a.m.: Retail Summit Program
You can register for individual tickets or tables of eight. Please register in advance.
Tickets are free for Columbus Chamber members. Non-members can purchase tickets for $25 each or $200 for a table of eight. Not sure if your business is a member? Check our directory.
Columbus Chamber ticket purchases are considered non-refundable.
There are a variety of parking options available. Fees will range from $6 – $12 per vehicle.
Gain added visibility by becoming an exhibitor at the Retail Summit. Exhibitors receive a 6-foot table with linen and two tickets to the event. The cost for this added value is $250. Please register in advance.
For more information, contact email@example.com or 614.225.6946.