Hosted by: Columbus Chamber Young Professionals' Exchange: idUS | A Celebration of Innovation & Design
August 28, 2012, 4:00pm - 5:30pm
at DeVry University and Keller Graduate School of Management
Join our region's future leaders at the next Young Professionals' Exchange. Sponsored by the Columbus Chamber, YP Exchange forums provide an opportunity to network and learn about some of today's important topics and issues.
For this YP Exchange, we are hosting a panel discussion that will feature several collaborators who are participating in idUS, a multi-day experience of innovation and design that exemplifies Columbus’ identity as a smart and open community from September 28 to October 8, 2012. The discussion will be moderated by Melanie McIntyre, editorial director of The Metropreneur. Panelists and presenters include:
- Andy Aichele - Curator, TEDxYouth@Columbus
- Irene Alvarez - Account Supervisor, Fahlgren Mortine
- Michael Bongiorno, AIA - Principal, DesignGroup/Director, Columbus Design Week
- John Daugherty - Chief Creative Officer, Vital Companies/Co-Director, FFOCOL
- Amy Lowe - Community Affairs Coordinator, Mid-Ohio Regional Planning Commission (MORPC)/Event Coordinator, EcoSummit 2012
- Shannon Morrison - Creative Director & Principal, IM Creative (producers of idUS)
After the YP Exchange, please join us for the Columbus Chamber Business AfterHours hosted by DeVry University from 5:30-7:30 p.m.
Admission for YPs is free for both the YP Exchange and Business AfterHours.
Learn more about idUS: http://idus.us/.