Smart Leaders Award Luncheon July 19, 2012, 11:30am - 1:30pm
at The Athletic Club of Columbus
Columbus Chamber President and CEO Michael Dalby is the keynote speaker of the Smart Leaders Award Lunch hosted by Smart Business.
Several Chamber members will be honored, including:
- Bill Balderaz, President, Fathom
- Tom Feeney, President & CEO, Safelite AutoGlass
- Chris Irion, CEO, e-Cycle
- Janet Jackson, President & CEO, United Way of Central Ohio
- Rich Johnson, President & CEO, ViaQuest, Inc.
- C. Bronson Jones, VP & General Manager, Banner Metals Group
- Brad Kitchen, President, Alterra Real Estate Advisors
- Nancy Kramer, Founder, Resource Interactive
- Bob Loversidge, Jr., President & CEO, Schooley Caldwell Associates
- Farah Majidzadeh, CEO/Chairperson, Resource International, Inc.
- Tim Owens, Partner, Chair, Employment & Labor Law Practice Group, Lane, Alton & Horst
- Rusty Ranney, President & CEO, Live Technologies, LLC
- Bill Schottenstein, President, Arshot Investment Corporation
- Chris Shirer, President, Madison & Fifth
Cost: $30/ticket or table of 10 for $250
For additional information, contact Anne Hydock of Smart Business at email@example.com or (440) 250-7041.